Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chewing Gum for the Eyes

For days - DAYS!!! - I have had the Hoveround theme song stuck in my head (go, go, go with a Hoveround...) Days. Damn you, Tom Kruse.

On another loosely-related tangent, Silas had some Beech-Nut Turkey Tetrazzini for supper. I've been running low on my stocked supply of homemade baby meats, and I need to get back on prepping and freezing. So anyway, his back-up meaty meal of the day was the Tetrazzini. Honestly, I have no clue what Tetrazzini even is. The only reason I bought this meal was because of the Chicken Tetrazzini lady via The Soup via Maury Povich. And Silas hated it. At least I can rest assured that no hussy is going to use her Tetrazzini to lure my little guy into crawling.

I think these things may be an indication that I watch too much TV....

No comments:

Post a Comment