Sunday, April 25, 2010

WFD? WTF?


Women on my baby board occasionally begin threads titled "WFD." It took me forever to figure out what the heck WFD stood for. Who Farts Daily maybe? Well, who doesn't? Who F***ed Dave? Who's Dave?!

As it turned out, WFD? is an abbreviation for What's For Dinner? In the world of mommy blogging, dinner planning is a hot topic. Organized ladies love planning out aweekly menu...and other ladies love looking at these menus.

Usually, when I see these weekly menus, I'm envious of how with-it these women are. This week, I actually get to join in! In fact, I'm so with it, I'm posting MY menu plan on SUNDAY - a whole day BEFORE orgjunkie's "Menu Plan Mondays." On top of being so awesome, I'm also trying to plan healthier, more well-rounded meals...hence, the healthy sampling of Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes.

That's right, ladies - organized AND healthy. Eat my powdered sugar. ;)

Monday: Santa Fe Chicken, Rice, Salad
Tuesday: Warm-Ups since Christian works late
Wednesday: Homemade Manicotti, Salad, Rolls
Thursday:
Italian Stuffed Artichokes, Sweet Potato Fries
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas, Corn
Sunday: Broiled Tilapia Parmesan, Italian Vegetables, Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment